What is eCirculate For?
We hear all the time about the importance and reach of online video marketing. For many companies, this means uploading videos to YouTube and embedding them on their own websites; and also embedding them in LinkedIn posts and profiles and adding them as links in Tweets. However, video can be costly, and you cannot always be sure you are reaching your target audience.
eCirculate will give you :
• wider exposure for your video content that is also targeted, all for a fixed cost; and
• improved brand awareness and connectivity with your audience.
How does it Work?
You sign up for an annual subscription and then you can upload your mp4 video files to our dedicated portal. eCirculate then pushes your video content directly to news sites and promotes them through our media partners’ Twitter accounts (we review all content before distribution).
Key Benefits and Features
1. Links – we display your videos with relevant links back to whoever is featured in the content, to your website and your social accounts. This is to help build your brand awareness and enable targeted visitors to find out more about you.
2. Distribution – once approved, we upload your videos to our video platforms on sector specific news sites, ensuring that the relevant partners promote them through their social accounts. This combined distribution strategy means more targeted traffic being driven back to your website or social accounts.
3. Stats – we record video stats across our entire network of sites, including social network viewings, so you get a clear picture of your video’s combined performance and reach.
How Much Does it Cost?
eCirculate costs £575 per year, with a limit of 10 video uploads a year per company. This compares very favourably with some individual magazines charging between £500 and £1,000 to promote a video on their sites for one to three month periods.