Logistics Voices is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
3. You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website will:
Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website will:
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
This website will not:
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
1. Name and professional titles.
2. Contact information including email address and mobile number.
3. Demographic information such as postcode and general preferences.
Logistics Voices is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Links to other websites:
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Internal data usage:
1. We may use the information to improve our services.
2. We may periodically send promotional email about new services which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES & WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
3.We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Logistics Voices. Mendip Court. Wells Road, Wells. Somerset. BA5 3DG
If you require more information then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics Voices may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1st October 2014.